Hey everyone! Thought I would update you on our week! This week Matt's Mom, Moe and Ann are coming out to see us in Manassas, VA. We will be spending most of our time down in DC though, as they want to see everything they can while they are here! Its going to be a great week around here....70-80 degrees for the rest of the week!! YAY! I love warm weather. Tonight we are going to dye Easter eggs for the first time for Rawley...hope she enjoys it as much as I used to...okay, still do!! LOL And tomorrow, we will pick up the visitors from the airport!
The pics above are from when my Mom was here a couple of weeks ago. Rawley got her first haircut! The first pic is the after picture! Rawley and my Mom did get a day to go play outside. When she was here it rained almost everyday!!
Hope everyone has a great week and Happy Easter!!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment