Wednesday, April 14, 2010


We hope everyone had a great Easter!  We sure did!  Matt's Mom, Moe and his Aunt Ann were out for the weekend.  We spent most of the time in DC!  I think we saw most everything they wanted to see while they were out here but they did say that they would have to come back and see some more things!  They left early Easter morning.  Matt, Rawley and I colored Easter eggs when we got up and then the "Easter bunny" hid them.  This was Rawley's first year!  She loved it!  It was a gorgeous day.  I think it got up in the 80s with no wind at all!  So we spent most of the day outside!
These last couple of weeks have been pretty boring around here...no company!  But the weather has been great!  I think Summer is already here-since Easter, it has been at least in the 70s!  Well not much more news!!  Hope everyone is doing great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment